Digital Vision Technology (DVTPL) is an innovative digital marketing agency who believes in making themselves as a stop shop for any business determine to strengthen its roots on the digital universe. Our wide range of web solutions includes PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Optimization, Website Design & Development, Whats app Marketing, Google Photo Program, Mobile Applications Development & Marketing, etc. Read More..
- Generation and development of qualified leads for the sales team by making Outbound Calls.
- Transferring the leads to sales team for conversion of it into business.
- Primarily handling outbound telemarketing, coordinating with email and mailing efforts across all sales channels an
- Fixing up appointments with corporate and SME’s across Delhi/NCR and Mumbai.
- Working with the prospect database to develop prospects into qualified leads, coordinating with sales activities.
- Accurately recording new information (company, contacts, job titles) into the marketing databases, continuously validating all data, including current contacts and associated details such as email addresses, within the marketing database with the input of updates as required.
- Working on targets and focus on result.
Kick off your writing career as a News & Content Writer. Writers conduct research, write and edit high-quality, editorial content in a wide variety of topics. Forms of editorial content include but are not limited to: white papers, news articles, newsletters, product descriptions, landing pages, how-to guides, case studies, social forum posts, blogs, marketing collateral, press releases etc... In this role, employees not only learn a lot about digital vision industry and stay up to date on relevant news and information but also develop expertise in writing for SEO in the digital content marketing industry. This is a great opportunity for writers who look to diversify their writing style while being part of a fast-paced growing organization. Proven success leads to promotional opportunities in senior level writing or editing roles.
- To ensure that goals are being achieved
- Ensure that high quality content is created and delivered according to specified deadlines.
- Developing relevant topics, high-quality blog posts, Social Media Posts, Surveys and other marketing content.
- Content writing and editing, including call-to-action statements, headlines, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to succeed in a high-volume deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, Strong and adaptable writing skills with the ability to write professionally and creatively, but also create useful, relevant, and engaging content.
- Ability to edit range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors.
- Firm understanding of writing for the web and SEO, including content creation for Social media like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of AP style writing - Consistency, Clarity, Accuracy, Brevity.
- Desire to develop professionally.
- Assisting clients with defining their SEM strategies.
- Experience in managing large scale performance based PPC campaigns on enterprise level PPC management platforms.
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to clients' PPC programs.
- Making daily adjustments to PPC campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that clients specify.
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations to clients based on PPC program results.
- Monitor client conversion rates and optimize results through A/B testing and other KPI’s.
- Knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts.
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google AdWords and MSN Marketing campaigns.
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as AdWords Management.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts
- Adding new keywords in the search engines, Search Engine Marketing skills
- Managing Google-Banner Ads (including client search strategies), Paid Search Campaigns
Sales & Marketing BDM
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining them the benefits of Google Adwords, Digital Marketing, website, Domain,etc.
- Analyzing customer's requirements and providing them digital solutions as per their needs.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by acquiring new clients,Creating database of new clients.
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis Adhering to quality standards.
- This is a front-line field sales position in the sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our Google products through a defined channel of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales etc].
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product.
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call.
- Execellent Communication Skills Required.
- Experiance & Passion Towards Sales.
- Wants To Develop Career With Google.
- Google Adwords Sales / Online Sales Experience Preferred.
- Broken link check.
- Website Analysis
- Heading Tags
- Competitor Analysis
- Keywords Selection
- Meta Tag
- Content optimization
- Alt tag on images
- Goggle Webmaster Tool and Goggle Analytical Tool Code Installation
- Google Ad words Keyword Analysis
Off Page Optimization:
- Search Engines Submission (Google, Yahoo, Bing (MSN Etc.)
- Local Search Engines Submission (Google Local, Yahoo Local, Msn Local Etc.)
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Releases
- Blog Submission
- Forum Submission
- Social Media Optimization
- SEOMOZ, SEMRUSH Tool
- Image Posting
- Business Listing (Yellow Pages, Hot Frog, Insider Pages etc.)
- Social Book marking (Digg, Diigo, Delicious, Stumble upon, Reddit etc.)
- Social Media (Face book, Twitter, Linked In etc.)
- Google Ad words: - PPC, Campaign Creation, Keyword Research, Remarketing etc.